Friday, October 31, 2014

A quick update

Hello, just wanted to give a quick update on the blog status. I had hoped to play and write about more games the past week, but I've been busy testing subjects 5 day a week, in one hour intervals, so I've only really had time to play IOS games between sessions and post on forums and Twitter. I should be done with data collection soon, and will be able to write articles at regular pace again

In the meantime, I'm active on NeoGAF, Reddit, and TIGForums, I actually put together a big "Best of IOS" thread recently if you're looking for mobile games to check out. You can peruse that thread here; I'm active in the monthly Indie Games and IOS Gaming threads as well. And of course, I'm easy to reach on Twitter and email.

Thanks for your understanding and patience. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment